Photoshop 2

 

An image from the documentary that brought me close to my emotions would be the picture above. Even though I am not a huge fan of black-and-white landscape pictures, I do like however how the background is all white and the human and bird are black simply to highlight them as the main focus. This picture is full of life, freedom, and peace which is what everyone wants in this world.


A photo where I visually express the world around me is that picture that I took in downtown Safety Harbor. Before I moved to Tampa for college, my high school friends and family would go there every weekend because of how lovely the downtown is.

This picture makes me connected to the world for many reasons. First, this picture is taken during spring which is my favorite season. I love being surrounded by flowers, plants, and trees whether it's me walking by them or simply just sitting like the picture. They are decorations of the universe and art of nature. They bring me peace.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Animation

Final Portfolio