Somewhere



 Original Image:


TV SHOW:

Final Image:



Artistic Statement:

This was the most fun project I have done so far. It only took me an hour and thirty minutes. I picked stranger things because it is my favorite show. I loved this scene because this is the part where Eleven gets all her power back. I basically selected ' Select Mask' then I used the quick selection tool to highlight my figure as the part I want to keep. Then, I clicked on the brush with the minus sign so I can remove the background and any unwanted parts. Then, I went to adjust the brightness and contrast to make my picture's light and shade as close as possible to the movie picture. I also flipped the picture as the sunlight was coming from the left side. Finally, I posed this picture as if I were observing and looking around in the desert just like Eleven is doing here. 







Comments

  1. Ganna's Photoshop creation really amazed me. I adore Stranger Things, I can respect how cinematic this piece is made. As a result, I am aware that minimal to no adjustments to the brightness display were possible without the appropriate lighting. When I look at the original post, I can see that it was taken outside, which was fine, but I also notice that she had to retouch the photo on the photoshopped version so that Eleven appeared to be more natural. I was incredibly pleased because I know that we both have editing issues. I'm not sure if I would make any changes because I believe this to be among the finest I've seen; the naturalism, lighting, and blocking all work flawlessly. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good! Your attention to detail is impressive and how you went the extra step to really make it look as realistic as possible really paid off. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was my favourite Somewhere project that was made. It was really well made. It looked like it was just a picture that was taken without you being edited in. I appreciate the fact that the lighting was kept the same and that you dressed up to match the other character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out great! It is really impressive how you were able to adjust the lighting to copy exactly how the real character looks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Final Portfolio