Introduction and ASCII Selfie

 Hi! I'm Ganna, a freshmen at University Of Tampa. I have three sisters. I am originally from Egypt, but I live in Palm Harbor, Florida with my family. I lived in US for three years so far. My hobbies include reading fiction and self development books. I also like to write articles.  

Even though I am not really great with technology, I am still excited to learn and become more familiar with hardware , software and using digital tools to familiarize myself with the Digital World. I believe with positive mindset, patience and effort, I will get there.

I look forward to learning from a professor with real world experience in media. design and other related fields. Finally, I look forward to expanding my creativity, my technical skills and generally just learning a brand new concepts and skills that will help me in my future film career.


 



                                          








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Animation

Final Portfolio