Animation

 Project:




I had to redo this project because the first one did not work out. I was kind of nervous about this project, but when I watched some parts of the tutorial videos and just went ahead and gave it a try, I found it to be easy. I was trying to make that animation kind of related to my country, Egypt. In the beginning, I was trying to put and animate the pyramids instead of the camel but it was difficult because the pyramids are next to each other in almost all pictures. It would have been easier and better if each one was separated or far away, but I still decided to stick to something related to Egypt, so I picked this cute animated camel and some random desert landscape. You can also see my tag brush at the top.

Comments

  1. I love your idea for the animation! I was nervous for this project as well. I can tell you put a lot of work into this project and I love how you had your tag brush go up and down across the page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Final Portfolio