Propoganda poster


Original Picture:


The Final (propaganda poster):


Artistic Statement:

I made my "propaganda" poster to raise awareness about mental health and convince people to 
prioritize mental health.
I know that "mental health matters," sounds cliche and generic, but I cannot stress enough how 
important it is. Without mental health, life won't be settled. You won't be able to do anything if your mental health is not well. If your mental health is at risk you should definitely choose it over your career, school and etc, and give it a break. The green ribbon resembles mental health. I put the pink color to add some calmness. 

Inspiration:





Comments

  1. Very cool poster! Mental health is super important so it's cool that you made your poster about it. I like the addition of the green ribbon, it's a cool way to round off the color pallet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Animation

Final Portfolio